Home  |  Sitemap  |  Translate


Tourism & Economic Development
211 Jackson Street | Bastrop, Texas 78602 | Phone: (512) 581-4011 | Fax: (512) 581-7178

Adena Lewis, Director
Voice: (512) 581-4011

Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Bastrop County offers a business-friendly culture, great infrastructure, a community college, a talented workforce and dedicated partners – all in a beautiful setting. Our friendly nature makes Bastrop County ideal for tourists and the businesses that serve them. The county offers a wide variety of lodging facilities, hometown hospitality in its three historic cities, beautiful recreation areas and incredible entertainment venues.
County Partnerships

Privacy Policy - Copyright © Bastrop County, Texas  2016. All rights reserved.

powered by ezTaskTitanium TM