Commissioners Court, Monday, January 28, 2013 9:00am
NOTICE OF MEETING
BASTROP COUNTY COMMISSIONERS COURT
Pursuant to Section 551, Texas Government Code, the Bastrop County Commissioners Court will meet in Regular Session, Monday, January 28, 2013 at 9:00 A.M. in the Commissioners Courtroom, Second Floor, 804 Pecan St. Bastrop, Texas.
1. Call to order and prayer.
2. Allegiance to the Flags. (Texas Pledge: Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible).
3. Citizen comments.
4. Approve minutes of previous meeting(s).
5. Approve payment of bills, budget amendment and Treasurer’s Report.
6. Approve bonds.
7. Department reports: a) Recognition of Mike Fisher as recipient of the Capital Area Council of Governments’ Jack Griesenbeck Leadership in Regionalism Award
8. Presentation of 2012 Agricultural Income Report; Rachel Bauer, John M. Grange; Texas A&M Agrilife Extension Service
9. Discussion and possible action re: approve appointment of Commissioner Snowden to the CARTS Board of Directors for a two-year term beginning March 2013; Judge Pape
10. Discussion and possible action re: approval of Amendment 3 to Service Agreement 1 and Amendment 3 to Service Agreement 2 for Loomis Partners; Mike Fisher
11. Discussion and possible action re: approve submission of an application to Texas Department of Emergency Management (TDEM) for FY 2013 Emergency Management Preparedness Grant : Mike Fisher
12. Discussion and possible action re: approval of Thousand Oaks Amended Plat of Lot 49 with variance to Bastrop County Interim Subdivision Regulations, section VII.3.a.(2), Precinct: 3; Owner: Troy Penny; Surveyor: James E. Garon & Associates, Inc. Professional Land Surveyors; Sonia Thomas
13. Discussion and possible action re: consider waiving development fees for homes constructed by the Bastrop County long Term Recovery Team for victims of the Bastrop County Complex fire; Ronnie Moore
14. Discussion and possible action re: authorize the County planner to waive platting requirements for homes constructed by the Bastrop County Long Term Recovery Team for victims of the Bastrop County Complex Fire; Rachel Clampffer
15. Discussion and possible action re: acceptance of Texas Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Contract #712029 with the Texas Department of Agriculture for Stony Point; Commissioner Klaus, Melissa Kincaid
16. Discussion and possible action re: approve renewal of Bastrop County Indigent Health Care Program Hospital Mandated Provider Agreement with Seton Smithville Regional Hospital; Yolanda Morales
17. Discussion and possible action re: request approval to renew our monitoring agreement with Taylor Security System, Inc.; Lenny Burnette
18. Discussion and possible action re: request approval to enter into an inspection and maintenance agreement with Wattinger Service Company, Inc. for our Courthouse Air Handler; Lenny Burnette
19. Discussion and possible action re: request approval to terminate our service agreement with Trane Building Services; Lenny Burnette
20. Discussion and possible action re: approve Resolution Authorizing Signatories and Depository/Authorized Signatories Designation Form A202 for the Texas Community Development Block Grant Program (Stony Point) Kelle Odom, Langford Community Management Services
21. EXECUTIVE SESSION: The Commissioners Court will hold a closed meeting pursuant to Texas Government Code 551.074 to deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee: Animal Control Director
22. Return to open session and take any necessary action arising out of Executive Session.
Paul Pape, County Judge