Commissioners Court, Monday, July 9, 2012 9:00am
NOTICE OF MEETING
BASTROP COUNTY COMMISSIONERS COURT
Pursuant to Section 551, Texas Government Code, the Bastrop County Commissioners Court will meet in Regular Session, Monday, July 9, 2012 at 9:00 A.M. in the Commissioners Courtroom, Second Floor, 804 Pecan St. Bastrop, Texas.
- 1. Call to order and prayer.
- 2. Allegiance to the Flags. (Texas Pledge: Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible).
- 3. Citizen comments.
- 4. Approve minutes of previous meeting(s).
- 5. Approve payment of bills and Treasurer’s Report.
- 6. Department report; Approve bonds.
- 7. Presentation of Certificates of Service
- 8. Character Education Speaker
- 9. Discussion and possible action re: approve FY 13/14 State Case Registry and Local Customer Service Contract with the Attorney General of Texas, Child Support Division including Attachment G, Bastrop County Emergency Incident Response Plan; Sarah Loucks
10. Discussion and possible action re: appointment of historic archive task force for Bastrop County Complex Fire; Mike Fisher
11. Discussion and possible action re: acceptance of final case study of the Bastrop County Complex Fire and authorize public distribution; Mike Fisher
12. Discussion and possible action re: authorize the County Judge to submit an Economic Development Administration’s FY 2012 Disaster Relief Opportunity grant application in the amount of $509,530 (federal share): Rachel Clampffer
13. Discussion and possible action re: authorize the County Judge to sign an Interlocal Agreement with the City of Smithville for assistance with disaster-related grant writing; Rachel Clampffer
14. Discussion and possible action re: authorize the County Judge to sign a Professional Service Agreement with Brown & Gay Engineers, Inc. for on-call professional services as related to the preparation of TxDOT bid documents for stump grinding; Rachel Clampffer
15. Discussion and possible action re: pursuant to Section 232.010 of the Local Government Code, regarding approval of the existing metes and bounds division of Lot 3 (FR) of the Cherylton Hills Section Two, which established a 2 acre lot out of 13.67 acre lot on the corner of Cherylton Dr and Boyd Rd, Precinct: 3; Sonia Thomas
16. Discussion and possible action re: Bastrop County Order for Abatement of Public Nuisances, Junked Vehicles and Litter, the authority to enter premises and other language in the Order that is pertinent to the removal and mitigation of threats to public safety; Ronnie Moore
17. Discussion and possible action re: Order Prohibiting Outdoor Burning (Burn Ban); Mike Fisher
Jim Wither, County Judge