Language Translator

What are the options for non-traffic related offenses?


You may pay the fine. Refer to Schedule of Fines. For offenses not listed please contact the Judge's office.

Note: Payment of fine constitutes a plea of nolo contendere (no contest) and a guilty verdict will be rendered.


You may plea not guilty and request either a Bench Trial (trial by Judge) or Jury Trial (trial by jury).

You may request

Deferred Disposition, where a Justice of the Peace may defer final disposition of a case and grant a period for probation-like conditions to be met by the defendant, payment of the fine in full is required.

Are Payment Plans available?

The State of Texas requires that all fines and fees are payable at the time of sentencing. However, upon payment of state fees, you may apply to the court for Extended Time Payments. This requires additional paperwork and approval from the court.

** Disclaimer: All information presented on this web site is for general informational purposes only, and does not constitute, nor is it intended to be, legal advise. The information provided on this web site is not a comprehensive treatment of any subject matter, and cannot presume to apply in all circumstances and situations. Please consult your attorney for advise relating to your specific case or circumstance. As laws continually change there may be times when the information on this web site will not be current, including any fines and fees. There is no express or implied warranty on the reliability or appropriateness of said information, and no assumption of liability for any consequence resulting in your reliance upon any information contained herein